Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kale Kessy scares me

     I'm not real sure I knew much about this guy before this season, but he terrifies me more as time goes on - seems like a serious injury to a star player waiting to happen.

Rap sheet:     


09/24/12   Kale Kessy     Medicine Hat     12 games for checking to the head major and g.m. versus Lethbridge on September 22
                  • The checking to the head penalty was for an elbow to the head of the opponent
                  • The opponent was injured on the play
                  • The player is a repeat offender          


03/12/12   Kale Kessy     Medicine Hat     One game for game misconduct at Lethbridge on March 10
          
11/28/11   Kale Kessy     Medicine Hat     Four games for checking to the head major and g.m. at Red Deer on November 26

10/07/11   Kale Kessy     Medicine Hat     Five games for double minor for cfb at Victoria on October 6

12/21/10   Kale Kessy     Medicine Hat     Two games for four minute cfb versus Lethbridge on December 18

11/02/09   Kale Kessy     Mecicine Hat     One game for boarding major and g.m. versus Seattle on October 31








Somewhere there is another 1 gamer that I didn't see in my digging through the WHL archives. 


                      









As  a 'Hawks fan, I don't want anything to do with this guy.  I hope he and/or the Blazers get knocked out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment